It’s a perfect time to come down to earth!
The summer is over and there are personal financial matters to address.
– Do you owe estimated taxes for 9-15? Plan accordingly.
– Did you ever rebalance your 401-k or IRA accounts? Call your investment adviser.
– Are you overdue in updating your will? Life events happen, changes may be needed.
– Have you reviewed your life insurance needs and coverage in the last 5 years? If not make an appointment.
– Consider the same for Long Term Care and disability coverages.
– When is the last time you shopped your auto insurance? Experts advise reviewing once every 3 years.
– If you are responsible for an aging parent or relative , consider all of the above on their behalf.
Have a great Holiday from the folks at Stephano Slack