Starting with payments due in April 2018 for Tax Year 2017, taxpayers who owe $5,000 or more for the Business Income and Receipts Tax or the Net Profits Tax must pay those taxes electronically.
Taxpayers can make electronic payments through:
• eCheck – FREE
• Credit & debit cards – Service fee of 2.45% for payments made with credit cards. Visa debit cards have a $5.95 payment processing fee
• FREE but requires enrollment.
Professional off-the-shelf software packages
1) File your 2017 return (online, through your tax professional, or paper)
2) To pay, visit www.phila.gov/pay
– Click either “Business Income & Receipts” or “Net Profits Tax” and follow the prompts
What you’ll need:
• Federal Entity Number (EIN); OR
• Social Security Number (SSN); OR
• Philadelphia Tax Account Number
• Your City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue PIN (Personal Identification Number) – You can get one on the same page if you don’t already have one
•The routing number of your financial institution and your account number if paying by eCheck.
Still have questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 686-6600.